domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Eres Mi Todo! (You are my everything!)

Here's my current favorite song ever!

ERES MI TODO
por Daniel Calveti

Como no he de alabarte Jesús
fuiste Tu el que moriste por mi en la cruz
grande es Tu misericordia Señor

Cada día despierto y ya estás Tu
no te veo pero siempre siento Tu amor
sólo vengo a decirte, mi Jesús.

Eres mi todo, Eres mi Amigo
Eres el sueño por el que vivo
El que me abraza, El que me cuida
Eres Tú

Oh and yesterday it was totally cool because Lucero wanted to go to church for the first time.  We ask her every weekend, but she never wants to go.  She asked me what it would be like and I said, "You've been to church before?  A long time ago?"  She said yes.  I said, "Okay, it's nothing like that."  So finally she said she wanted to try it.  Brian came too.  We were a little bit late and were going as fast as we could.  Every stoplight was green for us and we found a parking spot and ran to the church.  We got there just as they started the first song and the two kids shouted out, "THANK YOU GOD!!  WE DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING!!"  When the music started Lucero got a big smile on her face and said, "Yeah, this is nothing like the other church I went to.  At the end she said it was really cool and she understands now why Brian and Miguel and I like going to church so much!  Hopefully she'll come with us again.

No hay comentarios.: