domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

catch up from the past month

so it's been a really long time since i've updated my blog...life's been crazy! first of all we only have 19 days of school left. i'm getting a new student on monday. he's from mexico and speaks spanish so i'm really excited! i'm going to be teaching 3rd grade next year and i'm going to get my same class again so i'm excited about that too. i went to visit my mom last weekend because i needed all of my pictures of my friends ben and zach who are graduating from monticello high school this year. i'm making a graduation present for them from all the pictures i have! when i left my mom's i got about 5 miles down the road and then i started to hear a buzz. a bee was in my car! it lived in my car for 3 days before disappearing again. last night i had a dream about a bee too. bees are haunting me! ok that's pretty much it right now. happy mother's day to all the moms out there!

No hay comentarios.: