jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

An award describing my grandpa

Here's the description of my grandpa from an award that he received:

"A gifted Scouter richly endowed with the qualities of leadership and possessed with natural ability and talent for working effectively with and for boys. He is above all else a man of God and so dedicated to the high purposes of Scouting that nothing less than his spectacular success could satisfy his demanding conscience. Whenever he undertakes an activity of planning, recruiting, provision of facilities is always completed in excellent fashion. He becomes personally involved in bringing a good Scouting Program to boys and he works harder and longer than most in this pursuit."

I have never seen this before and I thought it was so well written. My grandpa won the Silver Beaver award which is the highest honor received by Scoutmasters in a leadership position.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anónimo dijo...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.