sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

new job

So I have a new job now. I work at Best Buy! I'm really excited about it! Everybody there thinks I'm weird because I like EVERYTHING in the store. Apparently employees usually prefer EITHER working with customers or doing the sorting, unpacking, shipping, organizing part of retail. None of the managers understand how I can like doing both. They say they've never met anyone who equally liked doing both things. There's also competition among other employees and other departments for points and prizes. But everyone's really nice about it and totally willing to work together at the same time. Today I got 39 points (which is A LOT) and 4 prizes! I have a pretty full work schedule - almost every evening and weekends - but it's okay for now. I really like it! Come get a reward zone card from me, people! That's how I get points!

No hay comentarios.: