sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Beautiful...and Not-So-Beautiful... Easter Pics

My hermanigas, Lucero and Edith were all dressed up for Easter today, so we did an Easter photo shoot!  Along the way, Lucero grabbed my camera and decided to do a photo shoot of me.  Somehow the pictures of me didn't turn out nearly as beautiful as theirs!  I'm not sure why.
Here are Edith and Lucero's Easter pictures.  They are 100x more beautiful than me!
Lucero told me to wear this for a picture.  Here's me looking very confused, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with it.

I have a better idea.  Much better.

Lucero knows that I'm infinitely scared of the llorona and she was pretending to be the llorona. 
At least the flowers help a little...
I was trying to be nice and pretty for pictures and then I just couldn't take it anymore.  I just had to break the stick.
Unfortunately I broke the stick right next to a bunch of thorns, one of which poked me.
Do you see it?  That's the thorn that poked me.
Here's me and another stick, trying to be calm.
Tranquility can only last but so long.
I must say, Lucero did a great job taking pictures...considering she didn't have much to work with!

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

i like those pictures of you!
especially the first one, and the flowery one!