miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

catch up from the past week

whoa what happened to the time?  how has it been a week since my last post?  i don't even know what we've done in the past week...  rained out soccer games on Saturday.  Ivan's varsity soccer team won 4-2 on Monday.  Miguel can't play soccer for another 3 weeks because of his broken collarbone.  We went to the doctor and his doctor is American but can speak Spanish and is HILARIOUS!  He had Miguel's mom and I rolling over in laughter.  um what else...I got 100 on my Spanish test...  I am learning how to use Final Cut Pro to do video editing now.  It's sort of melting my face off right now because it's much more complicated than iMovie and Sony Vega, which are the two programs I usually use.  But it's AWESOME!  I have my first baseball game of the season tomorrow night, assuming it doesn't get rained out.  Blasted rain.  That's all it does now is rain.  I hope all those "the-drought-is-killing-us-all" people are happy.  They did their little rain dance and now we're getting it.  And all my kids did REALLY well on their reading assessments this quarter.  I miss Chaos the dog.  And Calabaza the cat.  Oh my mom got her bees.  all 60,000 of them.  insanity.  that's what i say.  she's getting chickens at the end of may.  6 chickens.  and then a donkey.  i like donkeys but I don't really know about chickens.  My grandpa is coming up here tomorrow.  He's moving to an apartment in Baltimore and he has to go check it out this weekend.  Hopefully I can get up there next week cuz it's spring break and visit him!  maybe we'll go to the zoo.  too bad there's no mooses there.  i wonder if there are zorros.  

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

what does one do with a donkey?

and where is calabaza?

and why is it raining so much?

and what do you think of the new video editing program, other than it being complicated?

and that is great that your grandpa will be closer.

. dijo...

just letting you know that i read your update. that is all.