miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2009

Ann and Alicia

I GOT TO SEE ANN AND ALICIA!!! On Sunday I went to Harrisonburg because two of my bestest friends were in town! We met at a Mexican restaurant there called Doña Rosa. It was supposed to be really authentic Mexican food but almost all of the workers there don't speak spanish. That was weird. And they didn't have really, really spicy salsa. Their version of spicy salsa didn't do anything. No me pica. But all the other food was really good! Then we went to Barnes and Noble to look for a new bible for Alicia. Alicia's doing this pottery class in North Carolina where she lives and she makes really amazing pottery. She should seriously sell it for money. She's really good. I gave her a challenge - to make a piece of pottery of Zorro. I want to see how she does with that one! Well it was really cool seeing them again! Here are some pictures of us from our visit on Sunday:



No hay comentarios.: