miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Congratulations Kathryn!!!



Sorry I disappeared from blogworld for a while! It's been crazy busy around here! I went to my sister's graduation last weekend in Georgia. It was totally cool and a nice break from school! (Only 14 days left, by the way.)




My mom, Mike, and my grandma came down with me to watch her graduate. We had a lot of fun spending time together. We worked on her house to get it ready to sell...lots of painting, cleaning, installing floors, etc.


We went to Savannah one day to show my grandma the beautiful city. The weather was beautiful all weekend long!

We dressed up Kathryn's dog, Georgia, in her graduation suit and Georgia so patiently tolerated it until we were finished taking picture after picture. I even wore a dress to her graduation...shocking, I realize. Don't worry though...after the graduation I spiked my hair up and put on a soccer outfit so I could restore my image. :)

3 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Well I must say that Georgia might have stolen the show!

But congratulations Kathryn!
WHAT a major accomplishment!

Jonathan dijo...

i love the dog pictures!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.