jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

not so great of a day... :(

So today was not so great of a day. It started out great because yesterday I went to sleep at 5:30 PM and only woke up for a little bit at 10:30 before going back to sleep. So I got a ton of sleep and really felt great all day. But I made a huge mistake at school and got in a lot of trouble. I feel really bad about it because I should have known better and it was stupid what I did. I just didn't think. Then I went to the first baseball game that I've been able to play so far this season and I got one hit, but I made two errors at second base and we lost miserably. Then I went to my Spanish exam and the exam was fine. Great, even, because I love tests and I love Spanish so put those two together and I'm very happy. But it meant the end of my Spanish class and I really liked the teacher of the class. I can take another class in the fall...but that's SOOOOO far away. So I'm really mad at myself about what happened at school today, really frustrated that I couldn't hit better at my baseball game, and really sad that my class is over. All in all, not a great day.

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

I'm sorry Befie.

That is sad.

Hope you feel better soon.

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.