sábado, 17 de mayo de 2008

i am

got this idea from a friend's blog and thought it was totally cool.



i am: loved by God

i think: Legos are one of the greatest inventions of all time

i know: I need to read my bible more

i want: to see Elias within the next month

i have: a cat, 2 lizards, 4 newts, and a pet fox named Zorro

i wish: I was fluent in spanish

i hate: people that make no sense, cars driving too slow, and people who hurt animals

i fear: that I will never be married or have my own child

i feel: compelled to sing and dance when I hear a song I love

i hear: exploding sounds outside my house often and just pretend they're fireworks

i smell: really good after japanese cherry blossom lotion

i crave: another trip to Disney World

i search: for ways to really let people know that I care

i wonder: what my life would be like if I trusted God more

i regret: not spending more time with my dad when he was alive

i love: collecting things and being obsessed with learning something new

i ache: for every child growing up in fear, sadness, or pain

i care: about my friends more than they know

i always: carry a giant backpack filled with computers, cameras, and ipods

i am not: someone who gives up easily

i believe: that every person should go to Disney World at least once in their life

i dance: poorly

i sing: songs about Jesus, pirates, and a cebu when I'm in the car with kids

i don’t always: wait patiently for God's perfect plan for my life

i fight: for children's futures

i write: books for people as presents

i win: when I play against John and Jenn in Settlers of Catan

i lose: my temper when I bang my head on my car

i never: have trouble sleeping

i confuse: pretty much anyone I talk to

i listen: to about half of what people tell me, although I'm doing better with that

i can usually be found: with holes in my pants from falling while playing sports

i am scared: of living my life without God

i need: to live my life more for others than myself

i am happy about: learning to solve a rubik's cube



You?

4 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

oooooooooooooh!
that was awesome - and intense!
that is a really good way to get to know somebody! (all over again!)

i will: definitely fill that in sometime!

Jonathan dijo...

you have a live fox???

Hennyfair dijo...

That was so cool! I felt like I got to know you a bit better. Your passions really come through in what you wrote. I'm most certainly going to steal that soon for my blog.

Anónimo dijo...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.