viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Trying to find happiness in the "happiest place on earth"

So today Kathryn, my cousin Michael, and I went to Disney.  We didn't go to the parks.  We just went to a spring training baseball game.  The Atlanta Braves train at Disney so we watched a Braves vs. Nationals game.  We took my baby cousin Pierce too.  Last night I was so, so sad...the sadness was just crushing me.  But today I woke up really angry, not at anybody or anything specific, just really, really angry.  The whole time at the baseball game I went back and forth between being so angry and being so nothing.  It wasn't even sadness.  It was just either anger or...nothing.  So when the game was over, I wasn't ready to leave Disney property.  I knew that going back to my Grandma's house wasn't going to help.  So I went to Disney Quest instead.  Everybody else returned home, but I stayed at Disney Quest/Downtown Disney until almost midnight.  Now I feel much better.  I had never been to Disney Quest before and it was awesome.  As I knew it would, Disney accomplished what I needed it to.  The magic and wonder of Disney slowly creep into you until it occurs to you that you are smiling for the first time all day.  I'll tell tomorrow what Disney Quest was like, but for now, just know that Disney never disappoints and there's a reason why I knew I needed Disney today.  

No hay comentarios.: