martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

welcome to orlando :(

I love hearing the words "Welcome to Orlando" when the plane lands. But this time, it's for a very sad, sad reason. My grandma is really sick and is in the hospital. The doctors said she only has a few days. It's so sad. She's in a lot of pain but all day yesterday she was praising God for giving her such a great husband for her whole life. She kept calling out my grandpa's name and asking him to give her a kiss. Today she wasn't talking nearly as much but she was calling out to God and asking Him to tell her what to do. My grandpa was talking about her saying how he could never have a better wife and how much he loves her. It's just so sad... I love my grandma.

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Oh no, this is so sad.
Although hearing about her attitude about it makes me feel better.

I hope you have the strength to look to God for comfort, and that your last days with her will be remembered VERY fondly.

Love you Beth! Be blessed!