miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

Forget spring...this is Bolt season!

I just spent the afternoon with my good friend Marryn! This afternoon I realized it's not spring around here...it's BOLT season. Marryn and I bought the new Disney movie Bolt for $3.14! Then we went home and watched it and her dog Max wants to be Bolt now. He told us. My sister Kathryn said that she was going to see Bolt tonight at the movie theater and she's gonna love it! Then I showed Ivan the Bolt DVD that I bought and he shouted out, "I LOVE THAT MOVIE! IT'S SO FUNNY!" And all the kids are talking about Bolt at school... Spring really only lasted 4 days here and now it's Bolt season. I told Kathryn that her dog Georgia looks like Bolt and she said she's gonna paint a lightning bolt on Georgia's fur with a sharpie marker. I can't wait to see it!!!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

just warning you, I am at your house. I came to visit. Im not kidding. Come home.