domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Undefeated

We played A LOT of basketball.  Ivan and Nestor were super frustrated because they couldn't beat me.  The whole week we played one-on-one and whoever won (me) had to play the next person.  And so it continued.  We ended up playing for about 2 hours each day.  I was so tired by the end because I never stopped playing.  One time Nestor was really close to beating me.  It was 8 to 2 and we always played to 10.  But I came back and beat him 10 to 8.  

Finally the last day, Nestor beat me and then the next game I beat him 10 to 1.  Ivan still couldn't beat me and Nestor couldn't do it again, so they got really frustrated and picked me and threw me in the hot tub.  I climbed out and they threw me back in.  Then they threw me in the pool twice.  So I went for a bucket of cold water and chased them.  Ivan ran for the street and right at that moment a guy was walking by, heading to the beach.  I shouted to him, pointing at Ivan, "Excuse me, sir!  I'll give you 5 bucks if you get him for me!"  He was like, "It looks like he already got you.  What did he do?  Throw you in the pool?"  I said, "Yeah, FOUR TIMES!"  He said, "FOUR TIMES????  Oh, he deserves it then!"  So he ran after him too.  It was so funny!  We caught Ivan and I drenched him with cold water.  

Here are pictures of us playing basketball:

We sort of combined a little soccer with it too.  Who says you can't kick the ball when you play basketball?


No hay comentarios.: