jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

funny comments from the first two days

"I don't do coloring. Colors don't interest me."

From the smallest kid in the class, "The most important thing about me is that I'm tall."

From the kid with brown hair, "The most important thing about me is that I have blond hair."

"The most important thing about me is that I have a cat and my cat is the kind of popular cat."



I definitely have a really funny, cool class this year. The first two days have gone really well! We've been busy learning about pirates and Spanish! I'm looking forward to this weekend though because on Saturday I'm going to the DC United vs. Colorado Rapids soccer game with some friends! Oh yeah and we lost our baseball game tonight, but I did get a single. How does it happen where you get bases loaded with NO OUTS and you can't get anyone to score? Oh well.

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

you should keep a journal of funny comments by second graders, and then get it published or something!