martes, 5 de agosto de 2008

Yay for Sea World!

This is Sea World week for my sister and me in Florida! Yesterday we saw all the Sea World animals, including these ridiculously cute dolphins! Sea World has new night shows and one of them is the sea lion and otter show. It's completely different from the other show they usually do with the pirates. It has to be the most hilarious show I've ever seen. The whole show is the sea lions, walrus, and otter making fun of all the other Sea World shows. It's hysterical! We're going back later this week just to see that show again! Today we went to Aquatica, the new Sea World water park. It was AWESOME! I'll post pictures and tell more about it tomorrow. For now I'm exhausted and going to sleep because everyone made me get up at 7:30 to go to Aquatica today and tomorrow we have to get up at 6:30 to go to Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins!!!!! I'm so excited but the thought of waking up at 6:30 makes my eyes hurt, so I'm going to sleep now! Enjoy these dolphin and sea lion pics!

No hay comentarios.: