viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

BEACH!!!

It's BEACH WEEKEND! Miguel, Ivan, my sister, her puppy Georgia, and I are all going to the beach for the weekend! The weather is supposed to be really gross tomorrow (rain, wind, cold), but it's supposed to be better on Sunday and Monday. Miguel's never been to the beach before and Ivan's only been one time a couple of years ago. Miguel's been saying all week, "I can't wait to go to the beach! I can't wait to go to the beach!" He wants to build a sand castle and see how big the ocean is and go in the waves and see a big sand dune and ride on a skimboard and bury somebody in sand and see a sand crab and play soccer on the beach and.... He repeats his list to me quite frequently. I can't wait to go either. I love going to the beach anyway but with Miguel, Ivan, my sister, AND Georgia it will be so much fun! Our beach house has a pool and a hot tub which is good (the hot tub part) because it's gonna be way too cold to swim in the ocean or in the pool. Miguel will probably still jump in, but I think I'll make better use of the hot tub. Look for great pictures and videos!

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

woohooooooo!

although the weather was great on wed and thurs, we got TOTALLY knocked around by TOO big waves and it was almost too much for us! I wonder what Miguel would think of that!

Yeah, the weather IS gross today and will be even worse tomorrow, apparently...

but we could hang out anyway!

unfortunately Esther is feeling a bit icky (fever, etc) - why does she always feel bad when we are scheduled to hang out??? - but we could still meet up anyway!

i will call you sometime on saturday during the day, okay?

KT

. dijo...

WAIT> there's a HOT TUB??!!!

SWEET. if you need me,


thats where I'll be.