jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

Another long day

We had more conferences tonight until 7:30 again. It took a long time, but it was very helpful to talk to each of the parents! Once when I was out of the room, Lucero snuck in, hid Zorro, and left a series of clues hidden all over the room for me to follow to find him again! The clues were very well done and finally I found my little fox. When I got home, Miguel and Ivan and I went to Best Buy to play video games. We played Rock Band, Ivan on the drums, me on the guitar, and Miguel singing Eye of the Tiger! We discovered that Rock Band set on level "HARD" is very difficult indeed. It's a very cool game Rock Band, and I think I will ask for it for Christmas. Somehow I doubt I'll get it, but it's worth trying. I either want Rock Band or an iPod Touch. Or a Blu-Ray disc player. Or a new car. Or sleep. Hmmm...time to cash in on that one...

No hay comentarios.: