domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here's our family picture from Thanksgiving! We're missing Cameron, Leland, and Jacob, but we have almost everybody!

Here's Kathryn and me with our baby niece, Payton! She's 10 months old but she's walking already and just laughs and smiles the whole time!
Here's baby Payton posing with Kathryn's dog Georgia!
I found Calabaza!!!! My mom took my kitty from me and won't give him back. She was cat-sitting back in the summer when I went on a trip and then when I got back, she said she liked him too much so she was keeping him. It makes me sad because I really like Calabaza, but I think he is happier at my mom's. There, he has 6 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 people to keep him company, but at my house he only had me and most of the time I'm not at home. He's still a good kitty and he's especially happy right now because I fed him turkey from Thanksgiving!
Grandpa and his granddaughter, in Santa hats:

No hay comentarios.: