jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Egypt according to Zorro...

okayyyy so first of all i'm zorro.  i'm the ridiculously cute fox with the red sweater.  i am also probably the luckiest fox in the world cuz i got to go to egypt!  oh and since i don't have any fingers, it's very hard to make capital letters on the keyboard...so i'm not using any.  it's not that i don't know where capitals go.  i do.  but it's hard to push shift and then a letter at the same time.  my legs aren't that long you know.  oh yeah, we're off topic here.  back to egypt...


during the camel ride, beth stuffed me in her backpack.  she said it was to protect me from evil spitting camels, but i didn't see anything evil about her camel at all, except that it kept sniffing the other camel.  i think beth just didn't want me to have fun.  so when they got off the camels, i fussed and whined and complained about missing the whole experience.  my good friends rana and ali found a little camel just my size for me to ride!
rana gave me drinks when i was thirsty.  and i was thirsty a lot!  good ol rana.
i even got to kiss a sphinx!  well kind of...
i at least got to ride on one finally!  my dream came true!  i rode on a sphinx!  i rode on a lion too, but more on that later...
we rode on a tilting, swaying boat that gave me great seasickness.  i thought i was going to die.  i held on for dear life but i almost died.  really.

this is me climbing for safety high up.  i thought it would be better up there.  it wasn't.
this is my delicious lunch.  everyone told me my stomach would feel better if i would just eat something.  so i did.  a chocolate bar and a coke.  i didn't really feel any better but the chocolate bar was great!

okay so this is when i rode on a lion!  it was great fun!  the lion was really nice...


until he tried to eat me.  it took three people with experience in lion-wrestling to free me from his evil clutches.  i learned a valuable lesson in egypt.  when a lion says to you, "come closer, don't worry, i won't eat you," [use all capitals here:] don't believe him!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I LOVE IT!

Seriously though, the picture colors are so great with his little red sweater and the pretty blue sky!