martes, 27 de enero de 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

No school!!! No school!!! No school!!! WOO HOO HOO HOO!!! You gotta love the phone call that comes at 6:28 AM with an automated voice bringing the message of, "All Albemarle County schools will be closed today." It's enough to make you jump up, screaming and running around the house with joy...and then go back to sleep. I, of course, have not been playing however. I've been working almost non-stop on school work. I'm going to try to work on my Egypt video that I've been making for the past two weeks. Maybe I can even finish it! I'll post it when I do...although it's really long. Like 15 minutes. Maybe I can't post something that long. We'll see...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

COOOOOL!

If you want to post a big video file it is best to use Vimeo. Then you can upload 500 mb a week, and I think the quality is better than YouTube.