miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow what an amazing Christmas! Our whole family reunited for dinner at Ragazzi's, so we got to see little Leland, our sister Cameron's baby. Our brothers Jacob and Ryan and his girlfriend Jessica came too. Jessica's having a baby in about 2 weeks. It was awesome because it was my mom's first time seeing her first grandson, Leland, and it was only Mike's third time seeing him. Leland was SO good. Cameron is so blessed to have an awesome son who will be entertained by people easily. For the entire 2 and a half hour dinner, he didn't cry at all. He just got passed around from person to person and never complained. What a great kid! He was so adorable too!

Christmas Day was with my mom, Mike, my granny, Kathryn, and me at home. We had a great time! I was particularly exhausted because I had been finishing presents that I was making for my mom and Kathryn until late on Christmas Eve, but the presents were totally worth it. Several months ago I had found a box full of 8mm video camera tapes that were of my family from when we were little. I had never seen the video on those tapes ever, and I knew that my sister and mom and had never seen them either. So I decided to edit the tapes, add music and effects to them, and create a movie for my sister for Christmas. It was absolutely hilarious and overwhelmingly emotional at the same time. It meant a lot to my sister and I especially because my sister has become very sad over the past year or so that she's forgotten what our dad's voice sounded like. In the movie, there are a bunch of times where my dad is talking and you can hear his voice so loud and clear. We were all crying, even Mike (who never even knew us during the times of the video), by the end of it.

Peter came over too and we played soccer, went out in kayaks on the pondlake, and sat around the table talking. It was such a great Christmas! Enjoy all the pictures of our Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

2 comentarios:

. dijo...

Definitely the best christmas present ever. Bethie, thank you sooooooo much, I love it beyond words! Only you know how much it means to me!!!

YOU are an aaaaamazing gift of a sister from God!


And FINE, I'll clap...now. :o)

Anónimo dijo...

WOWOWOWOW! I had no idea you were up to all that! (making videos from old footage)

that has definitely gotta be the best kind of Christmas present ever!

I would really like to see that somet time! (if that is allowed, of course)

I am glad you had a lovely CHRISTmas and am hoping for even greater things to come in TWOTHOUSANDANDEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on, GOD!!!!!!!!!!1