miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2007

Moosey Christmas Tree!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! I put my Christmas tree up!!! Kathryn helped me! And my Calabaza cat was very confused. He kept trying to eat the tree. Then he tried to eat the presents. Then he went for the ornaments. We were like, "CALABAZA!!!" DON'T EAT THE TREE!!!" About half of the decorations are up in my house, but my tree is now completely done!! It's covered in mooses! Last year I had the tree up and decorated by the first week of November. I was a little late this year, but at least it's still 13 days until Christmas! Here are pictures of my beautiful Moose Christmas Tree!

3 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

Ah! So pretty!

I wanted to tell you that I was at CVS last night and saw a sign that said, "Pharmacist on duty 24/7". I thought of you. :)

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

I have decided that Calabaza is officially "the most photogenic Christmasy cat ever!"

He really seems to love Christmas! And all of the mischief that goes along with it!

Niklas and I remember your moose tree from last year with great fondness.

I am glad you put it up again this year! (even though there was a non-moose thrown in there this year! (Calabaza)!)

Jonathan dijo...

awwwwwww hes so cute