martes, 1 de abril de 2008

weird week

THREE DAYS TIL DISNEY!!! man this week is taking so long. and it's bizarre too. first...

Yesterday, we came into school and discovered there were no lights. Power, yes. Electricity, yes. Lights, no. And of course it was a dark, rainy day too so there was no way the kids could even see to read, even with the blinds open. Nobody knew why the lights wouldn't work. Then miraculously the lights just came on. So the kids were weird all day because of that.

Then today, they were LUNATICS, CRAZY, LOCO, NUTS. The whole building was insane. Just as an example of what today was like, we were reviewing perimeter, which we've been doing now for days. This is NOT a new concept, let me tell ya. So I said, "I want you to draw a rectangle that has a perimeter of 12." And one little girl raised her hand and said, "Miss Tice, what's a rectangle?"

That was all day long today. And that was a different kid than the kid who asked how to spell "the".

But the good news is I got my spanish test back in my spanish class and I FINALLY GOT 100% without counting extra credit on a spanish test!!!! I was so happy! I've been trying to get 100% since August, but I always miss something. WOO HOO!!

THREE DAYS TIL DISNEY!

No hay comentarios.: