domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008

no game :(

Tonight I had my first scheduled baseball game of the season but we ended up having to forfeit because we didn't have enough players. The other team stayed to practice though so Miguel and I practiced with them! It was Miguel's first time playing baseball so I was explaining all the rules to him. He couldn't catch with the glove on (without the glove, he can catch great) but he sure can throw well. He'd probably make a good pitcher actually. He's really accurate from really far away. I was hitting really well, I think because I got new batting gloves today. I haven't had batting gloves since high school and these gloves rock! It really helped me put all my power into swinging without worrying about stinging my hand. I love batting! I'm sad that we didn't get to play though because all of our games are on Thursday nights (unless it rains and then we play make-up games on Sundays, like today). And I have my Spanish class on Thursdays so unless the games are at 9:00, I can't go to them. So today is probably the only time I'm going to get to play until mid-May. I love baseball!

No hay comentarios.: