viernes, 17 de agosto de 2007

poor little Mouse King

Tonight I am exceptionally sad. My good, little...no wait...my favorite, little...no...THE BESTEST LITTLE hamster in the world died tonight. Mouse King is gone. I came home and he had died in his cage. He was only 10 months old. He was such a good hamster because he wasn't like the boring, sleep-all-day-and-bite-you kind of hamsters. He was very active, running all the time in his ball and in his wheel. He loved being held and being picked up by all my kids. Everyone in the school knew him and the first graders called him "Mr. King". In the hall, as we carried Mouse King in his ball to PE, the kids would ask, "Could I pet Mr. King?" I even registered Mouse King for kindergarten at Cale. Mouse King taught my kids how to focus last year and he was loved by everybody. He's the kind of hamster that makes everyone want a hamster. There's no other like him.

4 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

You will be missed, Mouse King.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

That really is sad!

I so enjoyed Mouse King's antics, and all the wonderful poses he did for the camera!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

This has nothing to do with MK, but make sure your friend watches the highlights of Beckham's latest assist to Pavon!

What a beautiful goal!

Unknown dijo...

:( Aw, cute.