domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2007

the fifth graders got me!

There's this other second grade teacher named Mr. Rough and he has a farm so he brought eggs in for his class so they could see the eggs hatch! So now he has all these baby chicks and theyr'e so cute! In case you're wondering why I have white stripes in my hair and a variety of nail polish colors on my fingernails, the fifth graders got me. They had a "math store" where they sell services and you can buy them with "math money". They sell things like desk cleaning, playing on the computer for 5 minutes, a massage, playing card games, etc. There's also usually a booth for hair spray and fingernail painting. Anyway they invited me to the store and I had a most delightful time! I bought a smoothie, hired 4 kids to come clean my desks and chalkboard, played a variety of card games, got a massage, and got my hair and nails done! It was quite entertaining. You should really try to come to the next math store!

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

I would come for the smoothie, but maybe not for any of the other things...

Cute chicks!

Jonathan dijo...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww me want
my hampster just passed away