lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

It's almost Thanksgiving!!!

I'm so excited!!! It's almost Thanksgiving! I get to go see Chaos, my favorite dog, and stay with him for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! I think I'm going to bring my ridiculously handsome Calabaza cat with me because Chaos might like somebody to chase and maybe Calabaza would like a big friend to run away from. hahahahaha!

Oh yeah and I went to Hallmark today to get a Thanksgiving card in Spanish (which they did NOT have, let me just point out, AND they didn't even have a blank Thanksgiving card...I thought this was Hallmark, the place that has a card for EVERYTHING?!!!), but anyway guess what they DID have! MUCHOS MOOSES! They had big mooses and small mooses, moose ornaments, and mooses with light-up noses (okay I think technically those ones were reindeer...but at Christmas time, anything with antlers is considered to be a moose by me). And there was a delightful moose named Rodney the Reindeer and he was special cuz if you buy 3 cards he was like half off or something so of COURSE I had to buy 3 cards. There were a couple mooses I didn't get cuz there was no special for them (so sad), but I got 2 big mooses and 3 little mooses. The big moose I didn't get had a delightful holiday scarf on his neck and I took him up to the cashier lady and asked if he had a special price and she said, "No he's just a regular moose." And I said, "JUST a regular mooose??? He has a Christmas scarf! He's not a regular moose!" And she said, "Yes he is. There's no special for him." And I said, "But he's for Christmas. And he's so nice-looking. Look at his scarf. That's a Christmas scarf." And she said, "No." So I didn't get him. But you should see those other mooses! They are so happy now and they met my Calabaza cat and he likes them too, although he's a little intimidated by the moose that lights up his nose and sings "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". They are all some nice-looking mooses! I feel bad for the Christmas moose (or as SOME people call him, the regular moose) that I couldn't get. All his friends got to come but not him.

Well...I hope all of you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Maybe you'll see a moose out in wherever it is you're going for Thanksgiving, except I don't think mooses live in Pennsylvania and North Carolina and Florida and Maryland and Texas and Georgia and Virginia but that's okay cuz maybe you'll see a deer and you can just pretend it's a moose. Oh yeah and I'm going to be sure to give that good little Chaos boy lots of delicious turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie so he can have a proper feast!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

2 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

You forgot Sweden!

There are plenty of mooses in Sweden!

(but no Thanksgiving - *sigh*)

Anónimo dijo...

Man, with your moose logic I almost hit one the other day. It was the biggest moose I ever saw, like an 8-pointer or so. And Monday starts Moose Season! Kill the biggest moose and you'll be the talk of the town! We have off from work so that all the guys can go hunt your beloved mooses:P Fun, fun!

Anyway, have a good Thanksgiving and I promise not to hunt any moose this season.