domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2007

The Tice girls at the beach

Guess where I am!!! Georgia! I flew down with my mom on Friday after school to visit my sister. Yesterday we went to the beach at Tybee Island and it was a perfect day at the beach! It was so beautiful and there were a bunch of dolphins swimming really close to the shore! We climbed on the rocks and took lots of pictures! The temperature was nice and warm and the sky was so clear and blue!

We went to the marina too to see the boats. There were lots of pelicans perched everywhere. Kathryn took a picture of me waving to a nice-looking pelican. Afterwards we went to River Street, where I bought another chocolate-covered apple, and then to Olive Garden for dinner. Here are some pictures of me and Kathryn together and the bottom one is of me doing a flying side kick!














1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Wow Beth, you can jump really high!

And it is hard for this resident of Scandinavia that you were anywhere that you could describe the weather as warm and wonderful! I wish I was at Tybee Island!

And those are some cool sister pics.

Sounds like the perfect day!