sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

beach tomorrow!

i'm REALLY excited about the beach tomorrow! Kathryn and I are leaving early to try to beat the traffic! We'll see how that goes... I'm sad because today's my last day to hang out with Miguel's family for 2 weeks. Right after the beach, Kathryn and I are flying immediately down to Florida (we're flying from the beach) to go to Discovery Cove and visit our grandparents! It's all going to be totally fun but I've gotten used to hanging out with Miguel's whole crew every day for the past two months. It will be very quiet for the next two weeks without them. I've realized that even though I'm definitely more introverted (never been the party kind of person), I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being around my friends and would spend every minute around them if I could. I get used to the activity level of having all these people around me all the time and then I get so bored when I'm not with them. It happened when the Adams and Brian and I went to Disney World over spring break. There was never a quiet moment and even though I would think that would bother me, being an introvert, I actually loved every second. When we got back, I was so sad that there was nobody around me every second of the day. That's sort of what it's been like for the past 2 months with Miguel's family. With 5 of them, there's always something going on and we're always doing something until 2 or 3 AM. So when I think about two weeks without that, my first thought is, "Geez. What am I going to do?" Fortunately my sister will be there so hopefully we can go do stuff and play stuff and explore. I have this mixed feeling between wanting the two weeks to go by so fast so I can get back and see my friends, and wanting the weeks to take forever because when I get back, school starts the very next day. These are my last two weeks and that is not a thought that goes well with, "I hope the time goes by fast." Anyway, I know it'll be an awesome, awesome two weeks and I hope Miguel and his family know how much I'll miss them!

No hay comentarios.: