martes, 15 de julio de 2008

Spiky Crystalpus


So today I was very productive! I sent out birthday invitations for the giant kickball game that is happening this Saturday. Aaaannnnnd I made a new creature! His name is Spiky Crystalpus. He's a really friendly guy with webbed feet (even though he can't swim). They're webbed for better traction because he lives on wet ground. He has spikes on his back for protection and a platypus-like mouth. He's called a CRYSTALpus because on the tip of his tail he has a crystal. It's covered by a feather to hide it so that bad creatures won't see it and try to steal it. Tomorrow I'm going swimming with Miguel and Ivan and their sisters and then I'm going to the skatepark to watch my friend Ben drop in on the 8-foot ramp. He claims he can do it now, but I don't believe him. :)

3 comentarios:

Jonathan dijo...

u and your monsters
lol

Anónimo dijo...

yeyyyyy have fun!!!! :)

-kaf

Anónimo dijo...

Beth, seriously, how do you come up with these things?