miércoles, 2 de julio de 2008

Cow Appreciation Day


I am here to inform you of an oh so important event that is coming up in the oh so near future - next week in fact. July 11, 2008 is
COW APPRECIATION DAY!!!
You should definitely not miss out on this! Next Friday, the 11th, if you dress up like a cow you can go to Chick-Fil-A and get a free meal! Let's appreciate cows everybody!!! YAY FOR COWS!!!
(oh and if you need help on how to make a cow suit, go to www.cowappreciationday.com for lots of tips!)

3 comentarios:

. dijo...

I wonder if I dressed like a cow if they would give me a free milkshake since I dont eat meat. I wish Cuddles was here because I have that little costume for her!!! The little tip book you linked to is really cute!!
-k

Beth dijo...

Yeah do it! Do it! I think they'd give you a free milkshake!

chadisrael dijo...

Don't forget to dress up for your free chicken on July 11!!!