jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

Exciting Thursday

Jesus Christ, you're my savior
and I will run after you!

I'm looking forward to this afternoon because we get to meet our new principal for next year. I've only heard amazingly positive things about her and that her school community is just as devastated that she is leaving as we were to find out that our principal is leaving. I can't wait to meet her!

And we're going to play probability games in math today! Science will be full of animal and plant life cycles and habitats and fun stuff like that! It's going to be a fun day!

1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

That's kind of exciting about your new principal. Change can be such a good thing, even if it means letting go of things that are good already. We got a new principal and VP this past year at my school. At first I was really not looking forward to it, but in the end it has been SUCH a HUGE blessing. They are a great administrative team. I wish you all well!

Enjoy your last days. We are down to the days of kind of just killing time until finals. It's really too late to teach anything new before the finals, so we're mostly watching Mythbusters and doing miscellaneous activities. Next Thursday will not be here soon enough for me!