domingo, 13 de mayo de 2007

Your new favorite is WHAT????

On Saturday, like usual, I went to see a bunch of baseball and soccer games! One game was a teeball game with one of my favorite little guys ever, known as "Goo". I've known him since he was born and he is one of the smartest kids I know. Amazing vocabulary, began speaking in full sentences (in fact one of the first things I remember him saying, at about 12 months, was "I want to go outside and play basketball"). Anyway, he's really in to knights and castles and stuff. So when I saw him at the game I asked him if he still liked knights. He assured me he did, but that he had a new favorite now. I, of course being curious, asked him what that new favorite was. His answer:

"Well... it's kinda... coal mining."

I burst out laughing. "Coal mining, Goo? Your new favorite is COAL MINING????" He just smiled and said, "Yes, I'm really in to it."

Only him. He's the only six-year-old in the world that would be in to coal mining. I love that kid!

2 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

LOL Well, I hope his coal mining fascination takes into many new realms of exploration and knowledge. That's just too funny.

. dijo...

Wow, he really does look a lot like Evan did. Cute lil Grahammiegoo....why do they have to grow up?