domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

Great game and angry sister

So...my sister's really angry at me... I don't know why...

I mean I went to watch her softball game at 8:00 tonight and I asked if I could play. Her team had enough players though so her coach just said "maybe". Well by the 3rd inning I still hadn't played and I noticed that the other team was down one player. So I asked her coach if I was on their line-up and he said no. I asked him I was going to get to play and he said "No, you're not on our roster."

Soooooo...I went over to the other team and asked them if they needed an extra player. So I played for them and they won. And apparently I was the reason they won. Not because I did something really heroic, but simply because I held a place in the batting order. See in this league you have to bat guy-girl-guy-girl... If you bat two guys in a row, you have to take an automatic out. And that's what was happening because they were missing one girl. So simply because I kept them from getting an automatic out, they were able to win by one run.

Life lesson: if you go to watch your sister play a sport and you happen to notice that the other team needs a player...DON'T PLAY. Or play and find humor in the situation because I think the whole thing is very funny! hahahahahahaha

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

HA! I think that is funny too! Funny haha, not funny weird.

Although I promise I didn't think it was funny when I lost y'all's team that one game that I played. That was sad. Boo hoo.


KT