miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2007

Go Orioles!


I realized something this weekend at the Orioles' game. I've never seen the Orioles play live when they've lost. They've always won. Even when I saw them last year playing the Braves in Atlanta, they won. I think that perhaps I should go to see more O's games and they might just win the World Series!


It was a great game for sure! They crushed the A's...it was like batting practice for them. I took a lot of pictures, of course, but because it was night, it was hard to get stop-action pictures like I'm used to getting. I need to go to one of the day games. The picture on the left of Payton catching a fly ball to left field is the one I'm most proud of. He's totally off the ground and the ball is inches from landing in his glove for an out. If only it was clearer...

My two favorite players for the Orioles are Miguel Tejada, shortstop, and Brian Roberts, second base. They are in the picture at the top of this blog, completing a double play.

No hay comentarios.: