lunes, 16 de julio de 2007

Celebration Weekend


This weekend in Baltimore was full of celebrations! My aunt and uncle's 60th birthdays are this summer so my cousins held a surprise party for them on Saturday night! Here is me with my sister and my cousins, Amy, Laurie, and Mike. The top picture is of my new baby cousin, Pierce!

Lots of family members came from all over the country to celebrate the birthday party. I got to visit with some people who I haven't seen in a REALLY long time. This is me with one of our cousins, Gene Dewey. He was the assistant secretary of state for President Bush until he retired. Then he was called out of retirement to be an ambassador of Sri Lanka. He's really nice and told us lots of stories about Sri Lanka and other places he's been to!
On Sunday, baby Pierce was baptized at the same church that Amy and her husband Jay were married in. The pastor was hilarious and Pierce didn't even cry when the water was placed on his head!


Baby Pierce had to pose for LOTS of pictures after the service...and he didn't cry a single time! He was so patient and good and just allowed himself to be passed from person to person without so much as uttering a complaint. After that we went to Amy's house and had a celebration party for Pierce!


And here I am with the best grandpa in the world! I'm really sorry all of you who think you have the best grandpa. The one right here is the true top of the charts!

No hay comentarios.: