jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

woo hoo you caught a ball. event of the year.

Tonight's baseball game was truly a test of patience, control, and acting in a God-centered way by being a good sport. I had a great game, even though we lost, because I hit a double and 3 singles and in the field I played pretty well too. And I'm trying really hard to keep that in mind and not let the stupid girl that was playing third base for the other team ruin the good game. But let me tell you...it's hard. For one thing every time she came up to bat she wiggled her rear end back and forth obnoxiously I guess because she thought everyone wanted to see how great her rear end looked. Then in the field, every time she caught a ball, and I mean EVERY TIME as if it's some great event to catch a ball...like woo hoo you caught a ball, good for you...anyway EVERY TIME she caught a ball she had to do this little dance, run over and jump on the guy playing shortstop and start kissing him. I wanted to shout out, "SO YOU CAUGHT A FREAKIN BALL!!! GET OVER IT!!!" But I didn't.

One time she was on first base, trying to run to second. The guy that was up hit a ball to me and as I caught it, it took a bad hop and bounced off my arm. I saw the creepy third base girl running to second and I was like, "Oh I'm getting you out creepy girl!" So I dove on to the ground to get the ball and flipped it as fast as I could to our shortstop just in time to get her out. I felt a little better then.

At the end of the game, when we lined up to shake hands and say, "Good game!" to the other team, I almost didn't shake creepy girl's hand. I did though, not happily, but I did it. Our coach told us that we might have to play that team again in the playoffs in two weeks. I hope so. Cuz creepy girl's going down.

No hay comentarios.: