miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

Skatepark Birthdays...that's the way to do it!


Okay so I just had like the best time EVER at the skatepark! I would possibly even go so far as to say that it was comparable to a day at Disney World, and anyone who knows how much I love Disney World knows that's saying a lot!


Last night I went to my favorite restaurant, Red Lobster, with my family and Peter! Then Kathryn, Peter, and I went to the pool and hot tub to relax! Kathryn came to my birthday party tonight at the skatepark too! I was so excited that she came because I didn't think she was going to.


The skatepark was packed! Dan, the guy who runs the skatepark, said it's the most people that's been to the skatepark since like last year or something. He said 45 people were there for the party! It was awesome because everybody brought scooters, bikes, skateboards, you get the idea! All the kids tried something new for the first time. Leah learned to drop in on a ramp for the first time! Ben learned to ride down straight ramps! Collin started riding way up high on the biggest ramps on his bike before coming back down! I hope everyone keeps coming to the skatepark! It's so much fun to hang out there with people you know!


Lots of kids were from my class and from church so it was awesome getting to see all the kids again! And of course you can't have a party without a moose cake! My friends Kim and Sara and Jonathan came (Jonathan was the official photographer and did an amazing job with the pictures, I might add!) Kim and Sara decorated the cake with mooses and lego trees that I brought from home! They should seriously go in to the cake decorating business or something! Don't those little mooses look cute? They are very happy in their new home! Too bad their home is about to be eaten!



Okay off to bed...wow what a great day! Thanks for coming everybody!!!!

4 comentarios:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

WOW!

45 people to celebrate that Bethie IS!

The highlight has gotta be the cake though!

And that is a great photo of you enjoying your oh-so-lovely day!!!!!!!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Was I invited? I missed the al of it! Great to see that you injoy your self!

-Nik

. dijo...

Of course I came! It's my big sister's 31st birthday! Ha ha ha.

I am just sorry I had to leave so early to go study and missed the FaBuLoUs MoOsE cAkE!!!!

Stupid tests....what are professors thinking? :o)
Love you!

Beth dijo...

hey! for the last time, i'm not 31!!!