martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

ADIDAS ROCKS!

I just wanted to get this out in the open. Just to make sure everyone understands where I stand. I've had too many secrets in the past and I'm done leaving people feeling confused or unsure. Too many times, I've felt like I'm giving contradictory messages and now I want the truth to be known:

ADIDAS IS THE WAY TO GO! DOWN WITH NIKE! IT'S ADIDAS ALL THE WAY!

I think I'm going to make the Adidas logo out of Legos next time I get a spare moment, which will probably be in the year 2011. Perhaps I'll give it to my sister for her birthday.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ugh...barf

Anónimo dijo...

thats a bad choice

. dijo...

Wow...a lot of people feel passionately about how crappy adidas is. Maybe you should be like your super intelligent little sister and LOVE NIKE!!!!!!!

Beth dijo...

hahahahaha gee i wonder who left all of those anonymous comments?

and adidas is quite brilliant if you ask me. they are the only ones on the planet who can get three parallel lines to form a triangle! they should win the nobel prize or something.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

My brother loves Adidas. He almost boycotted Nike just because he loves Adidas so much.

One time I got him this cool Nike shirt though, because it had a cool print: "Birth. Soccer. Death." and I knew he would like that. But it is probably the only non-Adidas brand t-shirt that he wears.

I never thought about the parallel thingy. Go Adidas!

When I was little I went to a soccer camp where they told us that ADIDAS stands for All Day I Dream About Soccer.

But I don't think that is what it really stands for!

. dijo...

whatever. Nike is so much better. I mean, we have a check mark that we renamed a Swoosh! What do you call that stupid triangle? Yeah, thats right just a triangle...no cool new name for you.