lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

tired. so very very tired.

tired. really tired. really, really tired. one of my kids today said, "i'm so tired. i can't even concentrate." i looked at him, nodded, and said, "trust me, buddy, i'm right there with ya. i'd be curled up on my sofa, fast asleep, in a second if i could." he stared into space knowingly and simply said, "yeah..."

in other news i got a 99 on my spanish exam last week. and albemarle county gave me a new laptop since my old one is 4 years old. it's amazing how well it still works though. ya gotta love a mac. in 4 years, i think it's frozen one time, compared to my pc freezing 18 bajillion times in the same amount of time. i'm really excited to use the new mac, but sadly i'm too tired to even turn it on and look at it right now.

i had a good weekend hanging out with friends! ann, alicia, and peter and i tried to go to the observatory on friday night at uva but it was too cloudy. so we went to a nameless, unidentified playground to play instead. on saturday, i took a bunch of kids to the uva vs. unc mens soccer game. uva won, OF COURSE!! they are #4 in the country. then on sunday the uva women played miami so i took some kids to that game. and once again, uva won. uva is just awesome.

ann and alicia went to a cool concert but neglected to tell me how it went afterwards! so since ann checks this blog, i think she should click on the word "comments" right below this post and let me know how the concert went. all in agreement say, "YEAH DO IT ANNHEAD!"

okay that just took all the energy i had left. good night.

3 comentarios:

. dijo...

I was starting to wonder if you were still alive! We've been playing phone tag and you hadn't updated your blog! CRAZY! But I know you are super busy this fall with the kiddos and school and class. Yey for your awesome grade!! Did you see my new scrapbook pics? Yeah i have to send my laptop off to have the CD/DVD drive fixed AGAIN. I think I might do the MAC thing next time.

yeah do it ann! Brad Paisley right? I like him!

Anónimo dijo...

Look, I'm responding. Too bad it's a week late. It is nice to know I can respond to these things without having to actually have a blog of my own. That's going to make this way more fun:) The concert was awesome. Brad Paisley definitely puts on a good show. C-ya.

Beth dijo...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! ANNHEAD IS ALIVE!!!!

i was starting to get so worried.

:)

i wish i could have gone to the concert with you guys! let me know if you go to another one!