domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007

Happy Birthday, MIKE!!!

Yesterday was Mike's birthday so I went out to my mom and Mike's house for dinner to celebrate! Mom cooked a delicious dinner and I brought balloons, cake, and party plates! Even Cuddles the grumpy cat was there to celebrate with us in spirit. (You should click on the picture of Mike and look more closesly at the party plates if you want a better view of the spirit of Cuddles the grumpy cat!)

Ever since my mom and Mike bought the new farm, Mike has wanted a donkey named Speedy. He said they have to wait maybe until next year though because there's too much going on right now to take care of a donkey too. So since he hasn't gotten his treasured donkey yet, I decided to get him the next best thing: donkey ears for Baxter! So now while he's waiting to acquire Speedy to the list of critters out there, he can pretend with Baxter! (Just for the record, Baxter was not amused.)

The kitties were also around to help celebrate. Pickles is the one to the left. She came in from chasing blue-tailed skinks outside just in time for cake and ice cream. The cat named Sweet Pea who is absolutely NOT sweet at all, was a little angry all night and kept growling and hissing at Pickles for some previous offense done to her. Needless to say, I did not take a picture of Sweet Pea as she was in an unfortunately grumpy mood. Lover Boy (the cat who came camping with us a couple of weeks ago) came in to play in the gift bags, but promptly left to find more interesting things to do outside. So there aren't any pictures of him either. This cat on the left is named Mr. Nifty and he's the newest addition to the zoo at my mom's house. He was the only cat who stayed for the whole party!

It was a great party and the cake was particularly scrumptious too! It was so nice to hang out with my mom and Mike and all the animals!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

HAHAHAhA!!!!!!!! I was just coming to write that you havent updated your blog, and then I see that you did!!!

YEY!!! Cuddles is less than amused about the plates, but only because she said the eye glasses were "OH MY GOSH, those things are SO not my style"

I am glad you had a good time and I want to hear all about it! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the donkey ears for BAXTER!!!!!!!!!!! That is GREAT!!!!

And so funny about the little cats and all their little party opinions.

I wish I had been there!!!