miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2007

is it possible to feel MORE tired?

wow. big surprise. I'm tired. I've been really grumpy the past two days and I'm predicting today will be no different. I have definitely not gotten enough sleep for three nights in a row. But last night I wrote something that I think is cool. We have this composition we have to write for my Spanish class about discussing and comparing the social realities of Bolivia, Argentina, and the United States. I, of course, decided that it would be boring to do it the normal way (which means #1. in English and #2. to simply do what my teacher asked). Of course I did. So I decided to do it in Spanish and write it from the perspectives of three children, one from each country. The children would be stating their perception of the society they are growing up in based on what they hear their parents, siblings, and others say. Hidden within the children's perceptions would be the comparison between the three countries. I had a lot of fun doing it...way more fun than if I had done it the "normal" way, but I'm now doubting that it's really going to be acceptable to my teacher. It doesn't seem exactly what he was going for. I'm going to show it to him at class tonight (it's not due until next Monday - yeah SHOCKER, I finished an assignment a week early), that way I can re-do it if he doesn't think it's what he was looking for. I hope he likes it though because it really was fun to write and I think I learned the objective of the assignment, which was to understand the social realities of the three countries. At least I think that was the objective. AHHHH it's 7:01!! I have to go to school!!! Time to get back to my social reality!

No hay comentarios.: