lunes, 1 de octubre de 2007

we love you Grandpa Pickwoad

man i don't feel good. I feel kinda sick, but kinda not sick. like my stomach hurts, but i don't really feel sick otherwise. well i'm really tired too, and achy, but it doesn't feel like the kind of sick tired and achy. and one of my grandfathers, Grandpa Pickwoad, died last night. he was really cool...just a funny guy who loved and accepted other people as if they were all a part of his family. I know he's in a better place now, a place with streets of gold and gates made out of giant pearls. A place with everything good and not a single thing evil, painful, sad, or disappointing. How awesome that will be to be in a place where you're never disappointed ever again. I can't wait to see him again when I get to heaven. We love you, Grandpa Pickwoad.

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

another cool thing about heaven - you will never have to wait for anything!