martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Funny Grandma


I have the funniest grandma ever! She has had quite a few funny quotes in the past but this past weekend she made me laugh SO hard! Even my grandpa couldn't stop laughing either! Here are three things she said:

1. "We put up new hurricane shutters to protect our house during volcano season." Of course she meant hurricane season but said the wrong word and the image of volcanoes in the flattest state in our country made my grandfather and I laugh and laugh. The next day my grandpa even said to my grandma laughing, "Dear, when does volcano season start again?"

2. "Dr. Morrow used to not accept new patients because he had too many. But now he's accepting new patients so I guess a bunch have been dying off."

3. After unloading the dishwasher, "Now we just fill it back up again with the dirty ones. It's a vicious circle."

HAHAHAHA what a funny little Grandma

3 comentarios:

Hennyfair dijo...

I must admit, I chuckled as I read. She does seem like a fun little grandma.

. dijo...

Hahahahhahahahahahaha Thats so funny. I can see the exact expression on her face too as she says those things

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

I will have to agree that your grandma is one of the funniest people I know...probably about the third funniest, and she doesn't even try to be funny! Which makes it even funnier! HAHAHAhahahaha! I laugh just thinking about certain other things your beautiful grandma has said!