lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

quick update

Hey everybody! Thanks for praying! My grandpa came home from the hospital yesterday! He's doing better - on a new medication - and he's not allowed to do any work for a week to give his body a little more time to heal. I'm going to go down to visit them in two weeks.

My sister's horse has been very sick. My mom had to take him to the horse hospital up in Northern Virginia on Friday and he spent the night in the hospital. Kathryn drove up from Georgia on Friday and is spending the week here to administer medicine to Connor every six hours. We still don't know why he's sick...waiting for test results today or tomorrow.

A tree fell on my stepdad's shed. Like, SERIOUSLY!

More positively, my friend, Miguel, who goes to church with me seemed to really understand the message yesterday about forgiveness. We participated in the Lord's Supper and when we went up front to accept the supper, he took a card with him with the name of one person who he really needed to forgive. For his privacy, I won't tell you who he wrote, but he told me why he wrote it and it's a pretty big deal. He left it on the altar when he took the Lord's Supper to symbolize forgiving that person while he accepted his own forgiveness.

Okay...gotta go to school!

1 comentario:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon dijo...

Awesome!

Thanks for the update!

Why did a tree fall? Was it like windy or something? Did a bunch of stuff get ruined?

Some animal or person destroyed a bunch of my mom's oh-so-unique yard decorations. Isn't that sad?!

Keep us posted!
Miss you!
KT