lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

Highlights from FL


I had such an awesome time in Florida...83 degrees...t-shirt weather...I could get used to that all winter long! I even went swimming in my grandparents' pool! I helped my grandparents do a bunch of things around the house so they wouldn't have to worry about it.
And my grandpa got a totally hot new car - the Cadillac CTS! It won the Motortrend Car of the Year 2008 award! It's AMAZING, has so many features I can't even begin to describe. I was sold on it when I saw it had a built-in iPod port right in the car! He let me drive it and it was so sweet... I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I didn't. I videotaped it though!
We went to Downtown Disney, the marketplace at Disney World, so I could get a few things for some kids. The world's biggest Lego store is there so I went to visit that and did not buy a single Lego! They had a couple of new big models built including the one in the picture at the top! It's a family walking a bunch of dogs!
Also at Downtown Disney I got to see a Rawlings guy making baseball bats! He could make a bat from a solid piece of wood in about 20 minutes! He apparently has made tons of bats in his lifetime, including 8 that are in the Hall of Fame!
Then when we were heading back home, I saw a Chic-Fil-A van!! It was awesome! I took some pictures of my grandparents too! I'll put those on later!

1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

Lego = Beth in my book forever and ever!

Glad you had such a grandiose trip!