viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

Happy Birthday Kathryn!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHRYN!!!!
Wednesday was my sister's birthday! We had dinner at my mom's house to celebrate and my other sister, Cameron, came with our little nephew, Leland! Leland is only the most adorable baby on the planet! It was truly a wonderful surprise to find out that they were coming to visit for Kathryn's birthday! Leland rode on a horse for the first time with Kathryn! He loved riding the horse and even held the reins! He is the most patient baby ever! He did not cry the entire afternoon and evening even when it was 3 hours past his bedtime. He just laughed and laughed! He loved eating the ice cream that Grandpop gave him! Look at his face in that bottom picture! So it was totally cool that we got to spend Kathryn's birthday UP HERE in Virginia with her AND we got to see Cameron and Leland too! Happy birthday Kathryn!

1 comentario:

. dijo...

Thank you Bethie! And Dorrito!


I am so glad I got to see yall and see my horses. And Im glad the latter part of the week was better than the beginning. .. but um.... we STILL didn't get to go to Lady and Sons! Ha ha ha!