lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

Sleepiest Weekend Ever

I think this was the sleepiest weekend ever...

I was SO tired because this past week was crazy with being really cold, then really warm, Valentine's Day, kids were nuts, you get the idea. On Friday, I took Miguel snowboarding right after school. He did great and he even went down a black diamond slope for the first time! We stayed until 8:00 and when we got back to Charlottesville, we went to the pool with another friend to go swimming. We were swimming until 11:00 and then we were all starving so we went to IHOP to eat pancakes! We finished and got home at 12:30 AM, just in time for his mom to pick him up after work.

I was wiped out. That night I slept and slept and didn't wake up until 2:00 PM on Saturday! I was still exhausted the rest of the day so I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 9:30 AM this morning! Insane! I NEVER sleep that much! I picked up Miguel for church and after church I went BACK TO SLEEP and woke up at 5:00, just in time for youth group. Finally, FINALLY I wasn't tired anymore.

Youth group was great and afterwards Miguel and I danced and sang to a bunch of David Crowder songs, watched some snowboarders on TV while he played Club Penguin on the computer, and then we watched the movie Bridge to Terabithia - totally great movie by the way. Now it's 12:30 AM and I'm wide awake. I wonder why?

1 comentario:

. dijo...

Rock a bye baby from the tree top
When the wind blows the cradle will rock
When the bow breaks the cradle will fall
And down will come beffie cradle and all.


What a weird song that is.