lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

New Haircut

Okay so I got my hair cut tonight and every time I get it cut, I tell the hair stylists to experiment with it...just try stuff out...I'm not picky. I'm looking for a style that I like a lot and I haven't found it yet. Well every time, they get really excited about it and they're always like, "Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! You're going to love this!" And then other stylists sometimes even come over and say, "Yeah, that looks really good!" But when I look at it, I'm always like, "uh...yeah...it's um...great...." while thinking, "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR???" Well tonight was the most excited they've ever been. I actually had hopes for it tonight... but when I saw it I still was like, REALLY? This is what you think is GREAT??? I don't think it looks like me at all. But it's happened so many times now, I'm curious about other people's opinions.

So anyone who reads this blog tell me your opinion honestly! Do you think it looks totally creepy?

1 comentario:

Hennyfair dijo...

Well, I don't think it looks bad. Do you not like it? You need to post a before and after picture. That would help me to give a better comment. I think it looks just fine, though. :)